need help subscription

hello, I need help, I would like to find an extension to add to my wordpress site, I use your bookly software and I would like to create a subscription for staff members. can you help me? thank you :slight_smile:

If you’re referring to this one, it seems the author is offering multiple addons on his/her account. You can check it and purchase the one you may need. If the addition you need is not available as “add-ons” you will need to invest some $$$ to get it coded

thank you for the quick response :slight_smile: actually I can not find the extension that would allow me to do this. and I have no idea how it works with computer codes. I thought maybe I could find an extension that would allow me to create a subscription for users who have the role of staff members but without going through bookly, but I don’t know if everything would be compatible, like woocommerce subscription? ?

Try watching this How to create and manage Staff Members in Bookly PRO - YouTube

thank you for the answer :slight_smile: you are nice here :D. I think I’ve already watched all the bookly videos, but I speak English very badly and I don’t think I’ve seen a subscription for the staff:/ maybe a mistake on my part, I contacted support anyway, but I still haven’t answered and I’m taking advantage of my free time to improve the site (I work in construction) I may have found a solution, nothing is certain ^^ but I’m trying hard. I will try with Simple Membership. my problem is not to pay, but to pay when it doesn’t work it hurts. Anyway thank you very much :slight_smile:

The script is not compatible with WooCommerce, you will need a custom add-on which would cost lots of money.

hello to all and especially to you ki-themes.
so i tried to cheat and i completely broke my site :confused: didn’t ask me how i did it i didn’t understand anything
and since my last backup is 1 month old and my site is 1 month and 15 days old, I started from scratch. so I think I’ve succeeded but it’s not as fluid as I would like but it works and for a construction guy it’s already great. So to explain what I did if it can help some.
I turned all the system concerning member permissions (wp members, user role editor) I simply used the “Simple WP Membership” application I created pages that require paid access so it’s a bit strange since it does not synchronize but for a beginner it suits me well. and I have to manually manage new registrations who want to appear in the bookly calendar and offer their services. it’s rather beastly but I’ve started the process to find someone in the business near me :slight_smile: and when I get to the design I’ll ask you for my dear ki-themes :wink: thank you very much

You’re welcome. I will be around :slight_smile: