I would appreciate a recommendation for an HTML template for content from a quarterly eNewsletter sent to the parents of adult children with Intellectual and/or Developmental Disabilities ( I/DD), State and Federal organizations that support that community, other ancillary enterprises that might refer parents to us (attorneys, financial planners, health professionals etc.) We will email the newsletter with a synopsis of the articles, and links to click through to our website for the full article. Link to example eNewsletter below.
- Forestry headless CMS with Digital Ocean image hosting. Vuetify UI library
- We’ll create a Forestry sub domain for eNewsletter content
- Landing page https://partners4housing.com/learn-more/newsletter
- Attractive, but not too slick; this is not a fashion blog
- Good search; users will want to browse through content as it accumulates over time (we plan on publishing about 8 articles per quarter)
- Text and images, but mostly text. Maximum article length 500 words