Need help please for my first presentation template that was rejected

Hi, I need a feedback for my item that was rejected. Please help me…?

hi i am not an expert for this type of item , though here is what i think. I think that this is fair indeed, but that globally the background are a little bit simple and pushing th envelope graphic design wise would be cool. I believe that u should introduce some shadows under the objects to make the thing both more realistic and worked out. Pls pay attention about alignment … things like “break.” with a text flagged on the right makes your slide go unbalanced indeed. In a general way , the typo is a bit flat and monochord so to speak , u need to bring some originality a bit and some relief , too, if possible. Having texts crossing shapes in the background is not really a good idea indeed, this is nt helping when it comes to reading …

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for your feedback, it’s help me to improve my design. I will try to implement your feedback in next project. I agree with you about texts that cross shapes in the background. it makes hard to read the text, I will try to avoid it. Could you explain about your feedback “things like “break.” with a text flagged on the right makes your slide go unbalanced indeed” ? I still cannot get the point.

this is up to u but in most cases, people who push back to next time, usually come back doing the very same mistakes again with another project … not as i mentioned this is up to u … the it comes to flagging, this is better have texts arranged the same way everywhere … flagging indicates the place where the text is starting from , so to speak, a text flagged on the left has all lines well aligned on the left part but not on the right … this is not sort of “justified text”.
otherwise “coffee break” text do not look aligned properly due to the “.” that u put in the end , this looks strange …

Oh, yeah I see. So the problem is in “.” and I set the text on the right alignment. Is the right alignment with text that start from left bad idea? Thanks for the feedback before…

no in this case this is good that u flag on the right , the right that normally u are not supposed to change too too much flag direction , but for this type of item this is difficult , the problem is that if u add “.” if even this is aligned, it does not look so … and aesthetically speaking this is not great. but in any case this is super easy to fix lol just take out "."and that’s it lol

The simplest way to do lol… thanks for all feedback, it is good feedback for me…

1 Like

yeah this is a doodle there could no be anything easier to fix lol