need help please contractor theme

hey how’s it going i just purchased the contractor theme i installed the one click so i can edit from there but it’s not working at all keeps giving me a 404 error can someone please help me

Hi @moto7198712,

Welcome to the forums! It may be a problem with your hosting, however please contact theme author to check if they are aware of similar issue:

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

Nice to meet you also thanks but that is the wrong person the theme comes from kingkongthemes i’m not getting no reply i think i figured it out the oneclick is not working properly i do not know how to manually install it i added a home page and now i get something besides 404 error it’s supposed to work this sucks

Oh, I see. It looks like the theme doesn’t have good reviews neither its author responds to comments.

If you won’t receive any support answer in a reasonable time, I suggest contacting Envato Help and Support for further options.

Thanks,
Luca

1 Like

Thanks again i started a refund 7 hours ago i’m just waiting now i don’t know how long something like this takes and there is no phone number

If the author does not respond to your refund request within 5 days, then definitely get in touch with Envato Support - include the refund ID and explain the issues you’re having - and they’ll sort it out for you straight away. :slight_smile:

Thank you very much do you have a phone number for them