Need help on this rejected Epic track

I’m trying to make the video for you bro. To prove my point.

@solarythmia, @SpinToneMusic
This is what I was talking about bros.
I made this for you, see how an 8 second loop goes again and again without being noticed.
On the main video I just put the loop without looping it.
So the pack contained all loops sliced and ready to duplicate infinite times.
Thanks for the support, I follow you guys! :smiley:

There are a number of hard glitches on the track, probably where you did some cuts Check it in your DAW and zoom in very close, you should be able to see them. Make sure you do a crossfade at cuts to prevent these artifacts from happening. They are at your loop points, but there are a few more at 2:23 and 2:24 almost covered up by the “nng” and “gle” (poor try at phonetics) of the watermark. I would hope they would let you that is the cause of a reject, easy enough to clean up once caught,

2:23 is where the theme Ends and 2:24 is where the first loop starts.
Thanks bro, I just wish I knew why was it rejected thanks anyway.

Ugh… you come here asking for feedback and treat those that give you exactly that like this? This makes me think twice again before replying in threads like this… good luck.

2 Likes

Robert I wanted some feedbeack of the theme.
This thread is filled with people talking about how a loop ended.
And as you know loops end like that, just for that I made a video , clarifying myself.
I don’t know how I sound from your pov, but I’m trying to be real friendly here.
It doesnt mean that just because you’re giving advice I have to say ‘yes you’re right’ , nor you have to say ‘its great’.
But what can you do, sometimes things are ment to be like that.
So, sorry if anyone felt insulted.
My apologies. Peace.

AJ watermark needs to be every 10 seconds. They’re very strict about this:

“Do not edit the watermark in any way. It must play every ten seconds.”

It’s right in their rules. Try that and re-upload, then come back and share the results.

1 Like

@ophello Thank you bro,
I am afraid to re-upload.
Worried of some ban or something.
I will rearrange the tracks a bit and also take @RobertSlump advice to ‘clear’ the track a bit from dullness.
Thanks bro, I appreciate it a lot.

1 Like