Looking for a publishing house / university WP theme

Hi everybody!

I’m looking for a WP theme that looks quite similar to the Cambridge University Press Website (www.cambridge.org).

It’s 2 hours that I’m searching in theme forest and I’ve found NOTHING interesting. Can somebody help me?

It’s because the design is different and you won’t be able to find one. It’s only possible with custom work, in case of interest, you can contact me:

Thank you! But I’d like to use WP. Which theme would you use in order to customize it? Which one is the most similar to the design of the website of Cambridge University Press?

I don’t know if there’s a similar design but even if you find, you will still need customization. Out-of-box solution won’t be available. If you’re interested in custom work, you can drop me an email via the link above ( on my previous message )

Hey @stephencar

It really depends on the specific elements that you want to have from the Cambridge site. The Cambridge site is fairly crowded with lots of features.

Not super sure on the use-case (feel free to clarify) but you could easily start with a fairly basic University/ Education theme, customising it with your desired branding. This will give you most of the desired “education” functionality out of the box.

As an example, I strongly recommend the work of @theMOLITOR. He’s an excellent Power-Elite author with a lot of experience developing premium-quality niche themes.

You can then modify the base with plugins or customisations as required.

How about the one we’ve just released :wink: