Need help about project

After I received a soft reject i made changes to the project, I received another soft reject, with a letter:

CHANGES ARE NOT ENOUGH: Unfortunately, the changes are not enough and the previous review still stands. Please carefully check your item to make sure all problems were adequately addressed before resubmitting this item.

These are the previous edits that I fixed:

1. There are spacing/padding as well as alignment issues throughout the design. Please check your files thoroughly and weed out these basic design issues.
    examples: Markup 2021-05-19 at 16.49.14.png • Droplr and more.

2. Some of your files contain validation errors that will need to be fixed. Please be sure that all files validate before resubmitting.
    You can validate HTML at http://validator.w3.org

3. The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work. For more information, please read: http://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/understanding-typographic-hierarchy--webdesign-11636

4. Your demo is pretty broken throughout. example: Screenshot on 2021-05-19 at 16-50-29.png • Droplr and more.
    Furthermore, Parts of your demo still appear unfinished/incomplete. There is expected functionality (such as internal pages, links or lightboxes, etc.) which your demo lacks. Buyers will expect this template to provide all features that may be implied. Please double check your item thoroughly prior to resubmitting.

I fixed all this.

My Project: CiVilla

I have no idea what changes need to be made, we checked the project with the designer along with the responsive design, but we did not find any errors regarding the design. Any ideas ?

I honestly don’t see any of the errors that they mentioned. I even checked the mobile and tablet versions and they seem to be pretty competently made.

Considering that they keep mentioning that basic things are incorrect and that you are an Elite Author with 22 themes and 5 years on the platform, I feel like they are seeing something different than what appears in the link you shared.

Fugiat consectetur dolor velit sit sit do est irure labore eiusmod. Laboris in enim ex ex sunt est. Minim labore quis non enim anim tempor enim.

Is repeated over and over again. I don’t see why you would do that - it is just lazy not to have different text words/sentences for different areas of a website.

Also look at your homepage:

screenshot.952

I’m looking at this on a 21" screen and I cannot see the words Web Developer on top of that scruffy looking dude picture

I disagree about the placeholder text, but I do agree about the word “Web Developer” being cut. That’s something that I didn’t notice, but should definitely be fixed.

1. Error spacing:
    You can check all sections and pages if error spacing, padding & margin.

2. You can check to validate HTML http://validator.w3.org/ if some error code html.

3. Maybe error typography hierarchy (remember fix size, colors, change font etc)

4. Error images need spacing in your demo.

Thank you.