Need help about activating a wordpress TheGem theme

I have a problem with the activation of the Gem (TheGem - Creative Multi-Purpose & WooCommerce WordPress Theme by CodexThemes) Wordpress license on my localhost site and need a help to solve this problem.

Previously, I had tried to ask the author for the help on their support page, but when I submited my ticket I got the message that I need to renew the support for my licence ($43.13).

Essentially, I reinstalled my PC along with my local server with my WordPress and TheGem site. However, when I tried to activate the new installation of TheGem site on my local server again I got the message that the number of installation exceeded my license. I was surprised that the fresh local installation is accounted as a new installation so I visited The Gem Manager site and cancelled the local server activation.

Going back to my local WordPress, I tried to activate TheGem license again, but this time I got the message that I am not able to register anymore, saying that this domain has been unregistered and that I can’t register again the same domain.

I have found that some other customers had the same problem (CodexThemes) and that TheGem authors solved their problem successful, but I can’t contact them at all without purchasing a new support.

I do believe that I haven’t done anything wrong and would appreciate a lot if you help me solve this problem.

You can contact them in item comments or their profile without renewing support

1 Like

I have just contacted them so. Anyway thanks.

Hi, we have got your messages and staying in touch with you via mail.