Need Feedback for My First HTML Theme before submitting

Hi all,

I will submit One page HTML Theme and it’s my first time on themeforest.
So need feedbacks before submitting .
link : OnePage Theme Demo

@ThemeSLR I would love if you could give me some advices :slight_smile: .

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1. Remove Adsense
  2. Padding, Typography
  3. It’s to standard and probably will be hard rejected

Thanks for Replay :slight_smile:

1. For Adsense . Sure i will not send this link … it just for reviewing for this conversation .
  2. Padding and Typography … please can you give me examples of this mistakes … so can understand them
  1. You must just feel it … it’s impossible to say what is wrong. I can only say that You just start in webdesign soo try to look at other pages typography - spacing, align, padding, color, fonts, hierarchy( h1,h2,h3,h4 etc )

okay … Will do Thanks ! :slight_smile:

Hi I think the design is not bad but there is one clear problem that is the simplicity, it is too simple you must add more contents and layouts (gallery, testimonials, videos, images), also add unique names as examples, not Item name, Item name.

1 - Expand the header height to be 800px or more.
2 - Make the headlines much bigger.
3 - Our story section tries to split it with an image on right and the text on left for example.
4 - Typography → read this article ( https://webdesign.tutsplus.com/articles/understanding-typographic-hierarchy--webdesign-11636 )
5 - Our Team section use high-quality stocks from ( unsplash.com or pexels.com )
6 - Pricing tables remove box-shadow from this class ( #price-table .price .shap ) it will be better.

Also, check out this important article ( https://themeforest.net/forums/thread/softrejection-reasons-for-html-templates/184736?page=1&message_id=1301906#1301906 )

2 Likes

Thanks All for Replay . The advices and links was very useful for me … I will update my Theme very soon and will inform you once i finish to get the new feedbacks

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Thanks Finally my theme is approved after the improvements .
Thanks to all :slight_smile:

The theme is approved

Thanks all :slight_smile: