Need Feedback for Hard Reject HTML Template

Hi, I got hard reject my latest HTML wedding template. How can I improve this template. I need feedback, please.

http://zakirinfo.com/wedding_v1/preview/

Our Review team also provided these comments:

Your item does not provide the necessary design quality for this category. As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

Thanks,
Zakir

You have so many design problems. First you have technical problems. When you scroll menu run right. Images from the team are elongated, wrongly changing their resolution.
Design: Typography and color is very bad. It’s very basic. Try to add custom elements. Watch the top themes to understand exactly what I mean. Presentation page is horrible. (homepage where you choose demo)
Good luck !

Hi, Thanks for your feedback. I will try to improve everything. But, I don’t understand this comment-

Is there anyone for more suggestion?

Look what happens with your menu navigation to scroll for 2 seconds. Also your pictures are distorted. You have a lot of work on it. Good luck !