Need feedback and advice in project

Hello!
I get message on mail about my submission

Thank you for taking the time to submit your item. Unfortunately this item does not meet our quality requirements and cannot be accepted at this time.

The item does not meet our minimum design, animation, and technical requirements. We strive to accept professional quality projects, and unfortunately this submission doesn’t quite meet that criteria.

When reviewing projects, in addition to overall quality of design and execution, we take into consideration the flexibility, usefulness, appeal to a broader audience and broadcast readiness of the file. Unfortunately we don’t feel as though this project meets the standards we have set for these criteria.

I want to understand how I can remake the project?
It mean that is wrong design or dont usable project construction?

Hey ,
This is my opinion about your logo

I the box / square in the beginning of the logo doesn’t look that appealing and the while line / streak that comes in the middle is also not that attractive .

The text " You can place here your slogan " should not be there and that too its on the bottom right side of the screen so its not fitting the design .

The particle reveal needs some work so as to look better and its should be little bit short . The falling particles are also looking off because they are generated after the reveal of your logo .

The background is not looking very professional you can try to use some lighter shades ramp/gradient of blue combined with white and the final text should also be changed to different color.

With some color correction and tweaking the animation of particles it will be a better project overall :slight_smile: