Need experienced woocommerce, presta, zencart and oscommerce developers for a long term project

We purchase several WP Woocommerce , Presta, Zencart and Oscommerce templates on Envato with few (3-7) initial choices of home page and product page and install them on our hosting.

Then we import database of products (from 50 to 250) after that. These products have such characteristics:

1. name
  2. brand
  3. substance
  4. package
  5. html or text description
  6. price
  7. category

We need someone to work on template after that. You will need to:

A) modify main page so it has
a) few text blocks
b) products + slogans in main slider
c) 3-4 blocks with products of different categories, brands or substances
d) menu has to have links to our categories, products substances plus some articles and tags
c) footer has to have some random products and links to FAQs and few more articles

B) modify product page:
a) product page has to have tag cloud, similar products, random products, most popular products blocks on it
b) product page has to have different types of structure (left column, right column, 1-column description)
c) it also has to show URLS with category, tags and brands that this product belongs to

C) Category page has to show different number of products and have different look (if one template is used on several domains). Otherwise no changes to category page needed.
It also has to have some text block with the description of the category.

As you can see these modifications are very simple for those who work with WP or Presta or OSc daily.

We have to get from 5 to 10 (the more the better) such modifications daily on different domain names.
Our goal is 300 domains monthly.

We are ready to work with individual developers and companies and pay per site or per pay day basis.

We are fine with reasonable prepayment - just do not let us down with the number of sites. It’d be better for us if you apply for this project only if you are able to produce not less than 4-5 modifications daily. We need to know absolute minimum that we can expect from you to make our plans.

Please send us price per site of every engine considering the number of site that we will order.
If you prefer to work on hourly based payment let us know how long does it take for you to modify one template. This way we will know the price per site.
Also let us know how many sites you can do daily.

Hi add me on skype me.shakeeb for woocommerce and lets discuss this

Hello there, I’m interested in to work with you and you can also check my portfolio from the links below:

https://studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes

https://www.mojomarketplace.com/store/ki-themes

If you contact me directly, I also offer 30% discount : gmail(at)moskvayigit.com

Best,

Yigit

We are working in opencart,wordpress,oscommerce,zencart. Please contact me at skype id sumra_mca

hi
are you still available?
we need installation and some customization of wordpress woocommerce themes

your skype please?
we need installation and some customization of wordpress woocommerce themes

Hey!

I`ve worked as developer in the Kriesi.at - so, I am interested in your project, just add me in the skype: john.torvik