Need developper to create a complete website

Hi
We need a web developper to create a complete website for one of our client
The website is for photography agency and the site will be similar to:

http://www.modelmayhem.com/
http://www.starnow.co.nz/

1 Like

Check out some of the developers on the Envato Studio service.

Try the “Website & Programming” section and see if you can find someone suited to your project needs and budget.

Good luck!

I am a developer having 6+ year experience working in ASP.Net, css, javascript and photoshop.
Using my past experience of delivering a wide range of websites using HMTL, DHTML, Asp.Net, MVC, and Sql Server, wish to serve my clients well - be it a site for a startup, a small or large businesses or a global conglomerate. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of quality apps development. Building super useful apps nice and fast using cutting edge technologies with customization of a tailor-made precision level. My Skyid is hit.jariwala

Hello dreamheart,

We can build a site similar to modelmayhem and starnow, send us a mail to admin@isotopethemes.com if you’re still looking for someone.

Hi, have you found developer for your website, i am also interested, please let me know if there is any interest.

I am a developer having 6+ year experience working in ASP.Net, css, javascript and photoshop.
Using my past experience of delivering a wide range of websites using HMTL, DHTML, Asp.Net, MVC, and Sql Server, wish to serve my clients well - be it a site for a startup, a small or large businesses or a global conglomerate. My core competency lies in complete end-end management of quality apps development. Building super useful apps nice and fast using cutting edge technologies with customization of a tailor-made precision level. My Skyid is hit.jariwala

Email :- hit.jariwala@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello Isotope, We need developers to be our company’s outsource developer … pls lets talk, we would send you mail !!

@speaktruth

Hi speaktruth, can you send me mail?

Thanks

Lets talk on skype : Mashvibes

hello @speaktruth, we never received any mail from you. If you’re still looking for some can you please send us an email