Need developer for Classiera theme

Looking for someone to help build out site on Classiera theme. Timeline flexible but would like to get started in the next 4-6 weeks (sooner if possible).

Envato Studio is a freelancer platform. For doing this job I would certainly recommend one of the WordPress experts at Envato Studio. Thanks

In case of interest, I’d be happy to help you!( ki-themes )

Hi @bmt5000 ,

My name is Simrandeep and I am an Experienced WordPress Developer. I am interested to collaborate with you on the Classiera Theme Customization project.

To get started, you can message me through my Envato Studio Profile. I am a Top Rated Envato Service Provider with over 150+ positive recommendations and 25+ repeat clients. Have a look at my profile over here.

Alternatively, you can also message me through my Themeforest Profile Contact Form to start a discussion. Also, you can view my Themeforest Portfolio over here.

Looking forward to working with you.

Best Regards

Simrandeep Singh
WordPress Expert
BloomPixel

Hi, I am a Classiera WordPress Theme expert and can build a custom classified ads website for you using the theme. I recently created a custom messaging system for classiera which I will integrate to your site as well. Looking forward to working with you.

Could you provide an example of a Classiera site you have completed?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I will review this morning and get back to you.

Alright