Need Designers - Photography and Illustrative

Hi, can you let me know if you fit the brief of being able to make cartoons and vectors for small prices, and anyone who is good at enhancing and clearing up skin and whitening teeth on photos, maybe photography designers, Im not sure?

Thanks

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Hi there, do you know much about after effects just out of interest?

sorry
i dont know about after effect very much.
our studio only work releted to any graphics designs and photoediting/pohotography
if u have work related to this…pls contect us

thank u

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Ok what would you charge for photo touch ups?

@SamSchofield
Up to 1.50$ per photo for retouching.

Greetings. I can do both illustrating and photo retouching.
What kind of turn around time are you looking for?
Are you looking for someone you can send files to one or two at a time or is this a bulk project?

I have extensive experience in use of illustrator and photo shop If you are still looking for. Contact me at shawanbennet@gmail.com

Hello,

We create illustrations and graphics in Photoshop and Ilustrator. We also do graphic designing, touch-ups, logos, brochures, flyers, etc. Additionally, we also create fully custom animated videos in After-Effects. All you need in one place- and at very reasonable prices! Message us if you need more details.

Thanks.