Need Constructive Criticism of my Theme

Hello my fellow authors,

I’ve been an author in codecanyon for 3+ years now and have reached 4000+ sales of my events plus plugin. I noticed there were a lot of customers who were looking for an all-in-one solution for their small businesses so I decided to build my own theme for events, classes, and conferences.

The theme was hard rejected the first time so we went back to the drawing board and made some major changes. I resubmitted the theme and this time it was soft-rejected so we’re taking care of the recommendations by the review team. We hope this time around the theme will go live. In the meantime, I am looking for feedback from fellow themeforest authors.

The theme will be catering to small niche business such as yoga, consulting, workshops, classes, etc. I have built three demos and will be building a new one every two weeks (hopefully). Please take a look and let me know what you think. Thanks in advance for your constructive criticism!

I think the font is too big and the dropwdown item list is too heighyweight, Try improving the font and size

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! I will find the correct font size :slight_smile:

Ciao, ho visto i nuovi temi e sono molto belli. Sopratutto come vengono visualizzati gli eventi.
Sarei interessato ad acquistare il plugin degli eventi però la visualizzazione non è bella come nei nuovi temi che ho visto. C’è la possibilità di visualizzare i calendari, lista eventi ecc… come con i nuovi temi?

Grazie