Need an option to change Category

Hi,

M-Pesa Mobile Payment for WooCommerce is my first Item in CodeCanyon. So I was confused about the category, and chose wrong category “Plugin”, but the actual and correct category for this product is “WordPress”

I need to change it. Possible buyers are not getting this when search in CodeCanyon “WordPress” Category

Wrong Category: PlugIn
Correct Category: WordPress

I opened a ticket in Envato, but Joana F from Customer Suppport replied saying _ As it turns out, this option is not available in the selection of the sub-categories. No worries, it appears that you have already indicated in your item page that this item is intended for Wordpress use. I apologize if I wasn’t able to help you further._

So I am writing to the Engineers and Developers of Envato Marketplace to update the system that we can update category. If I delete the Product, and Upload it again, all it’s purchase record, review, commnet (and link from outside) will be lost.

Thank you,
Dear

Next time when you update the item change the item category with relevant category, changing the item category requires review