Need an expert on the logo, please answer ...

This is my 14th logo, but the envoy rejects them all for no reason, I need an expert to send it to the Eps file and it is checked …Logo Template
100% Vector
100% Customizable
High Quality
Editable Text
CMYK
300 DPI
Files provided
Ai
EPS version CC
JPEG white background
Transparent PNG

The font looks pretty good but there are some spacing issues between the letters. Colours are ok as well. For me it;s the concept/design of the graphic. Remove the window and it looks nothing like a house. Add the window back in and it still kind of looks nothing like a house… but the text gives you a clue. Looks more like some kind of leaf-based headwear. Or if you ditched the four smaller leaves an changed the colour… it would look like the top of deer’s head.

Keep in mind that nearly all of these are required or your submission will be rejected…

100% Vector
100% Customizable
High Quality
Editable Text
CMYK
300 DPI
Files provided
Ai
EPS version CC
JPEG white background
Transparent PNG

…so they’re reasons to not get rejected, not reasons to get approved. Apart from ‘high quality’ which is very subjective. I think it’s pretty good, and it probably would have been accepted a few years ago… but there’s hundreds of green home logos currently, and yours doesn’t really improve on the better ones.

Logos seem to be pretty much the hardest items to get approved these days. Might be worth trying a different category.

Thank you for your answer, I know the artist designer, the skill of this profession, I recently noticed this site, this platform and wanted to do something here, but not how do not take my work, but I see it as a professional artist in this platform thousands of logos that are very weak, low quality, and why they are accepted?

It’s rare you’ll find recent files that are low quality… quality requirements are always less stringent to start with, to get the numbers through the door… but with nearly 60,000 logos the focus is now more on quality than quantity.

Yes, I understand, you are right, but I’m talking about the fact that there are logos lower quality, why they were accepted, and May not … but vseravno, thank you for the answer …