Need advice! It will take a couple of minutes only!

Hello, colleagues! I’m at Videohive market for almost 8 monthes, and of course I had several hard rejects, with some I agree, with some not, but now I received hard reject of big project, which I have been making for several monthes and I dissappointed about this situation, because I’m really don’t know, what’s wrong with it. It’s clean, simple and useful. I wrote special script for it to make it easier. And of course, all I have got from reviewer, it’s only standart message, that “…it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again…” PLEASE, take couple of minutes to watch a preview of this project, and give me advice, what to do next…

Could I do something with this project to improve it and upload to Videohive again, or it will not be like new submission anyway?

I’m not a big fan… I don’t really like the font and the animation of it is pretty basic. The preview video could use some work as well. Take a look at the top selling animated fonts and try to draw some inspiration from them. I’m assuming the ‘several months’ you took to make this was part time? No offence, but it looks like a day or two of work, maybe a week at most.

Thanks! Thank for advice about top sellers animated typefaces. Sure I will do it.
What about several months, of course, part time. First I made regular font to use it in Word etc. then I animated it with shapes in After Effects. And then I spent several months to create script which will automate typing. You could easy type your text and script will create all precompositions without draging every character to timeline… I think that it have to be very simple, “marker” font in minimal style. Now I see that I may be was wrong…