Need a theme looks like tripadvisor

Hi all!
I’m searching a WP theme that works look like the web portal “trip advisor”.
There’s in marketplace a template like these?
thanks

jeanko said

Hi all!
I’m searching a WP theme that works look like the web portal “trip advisor”.
There’s in marketplace a template like these?
thanks

Hi Jeanko,

have you find what you are looking for?
I am also looking for the same “tripadvisor” like template.

regards,
Nick

Hi,

Actually I dont see any design same as trip advisor but you can have a look at this theme

Not sure if it fulfill your requirements

Jthemes said

Hi,

Actually I dont see any design same as trip advisor but you can have a look at this theme

Theme? That’s a template not a theme.

Smartik said
Jthemes said

Hi,

Theme? That’s a template not a theme.

Yeah its a template and we are in process to build its wordpress theme. Also this is just to show “jeanko” that we can build such templates.

Is thr anything wrong?

Jthemes said

Is thr anything wrong?

Of course not, just make sure you use the right word when talking about a TF item. :slight_smile:

Smartik said
Jthemes said

Is thr anything wrong?

Of course not, just make sure you use the right word when talking about a TF item. :slight_smile:

Sure np mate :wink:

We are website cloning experts, we can help you: info@twopoint-0.com or djdilantha512@gmail.com

Have a look at our directory themes, you can extend them to create a unique portal: http://themeforest.net/collections/4386915-directory-wordpress-themes

Hi guys!
Thanks so much for your support, but this is an old request.
The project was stopped and I don’t need it anymore.

Thanks again!

I am looking for trip advisor type script or wp theme. If anyone has any insight or has a ready made product please let me know contact and other details

Hi,
You should check this theme http://themeforest.net/item/travelo-responsive-wordpress-booking-theme/9806696
Regards

jaguaar said

I am looking for trip advisor type script or wp theme. If anyone has any insight or has a ready made product please let me know contact and other details

We can build one for you including all your requirements, drop us an email djdilantha512@gmail.com