Need a Refund for Subscription Without My Permission!

Hello, Envato Elements charged my debit card for a 1-year subscription without my permission and knowledge and victimized me. I canceled my subscription, which was started without my permission, without using and downloading my subscription, and now I want this fee to be refunded to me (to my debit card). Otherwise, I would like to inform you that I will take legal action.

Please open a Support Ticket via Envato Elements Help and Support. They will be happy to help. Thanks!

2 Likes

I have already open support ticket but i have to take respond as soon as possible.

It’s not possible that it started without your concern, for my experience, probably someone you know has used your credit card for the subscription or any other issues ( such as you have subscribed the monthly fee but you didn’t read that the payment was for yearly basis )

Anyway, Elements support should be taking care of the issue and as long as you don’t download anything, you may get the refund. Please, bear in mind that, the refund process once it’s confirmed may take up to two weeks, depending on your bank.

Just be patient…

1 Like