Need a booking plugin for a hair salon

The salon has 5 employees so a appointment calendar for each would be nice :slight_smile: also it needs to be confirmed by admin before booking is final, anyone have any ideas ?

/A

I could code something for you, email me: yannick@verya.ca

I would rather by a testet plugin sry :slight_smile: anyone know any?

Send in detail of your project that you need in php or in wordpress. contact me through my profile page.

Hey all thx for quick reply, but i would rather have a testet plugin :slight_smile:

@dahund be a little flexible.

The need for a hairdressing plugin isnt gonna be that much in demand. So look for other similar schedule / appointment plugins, or you will need to engage someone privately to code it for you.

The need for a hairdressing plugin isnt gonna be that much in demand. So look for other similar schedule / appointment plugins, or you will need to engage someone privately to code it for you.

Maybee but it could be any appointment plugin, with the abilty to add multiple persons, it dosnt have to be a specifick hairdresser plugin :slight_smile: then i could tweak it my self (iam not a programmer noob) but dont have the time for doing it…

What would the price be? here is the site http://demo1.mypress.dk/ (demo) but i need the plugin to be flexible according to design…