Need 9x16 (portrait orientation) Templates

We are installing a 1080p screen in portrait orientation (Digital Signage) and we need to find templates that are vertical orientation. Does anyone know where we can find vertical templates? or can landscape templates be some how edited to portrait orientation?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions/help!

Well almost any template can me converted to portrait but it takes some customization work… If you need anyone for the job you can contact me at momcilo.stojkovic@gmail.com

So you find the template you like and i can make it portrait…

:wink:

Check my Portfolio. Look for the project named “In The Round”.It have both portrait and landscape options.

Just go to Video Displays category. I’m sure you’ll find what you are looking for there

vaynah said

Just go to Video Displays category. I’m sure you’ll find what you are looking for there

I tried and found only one. A more directed advice would be most appreciated

bodyecho said
vaynah said

I tried and found only one. A more directed advice would be most appreciated

Feel free to check out my portfolio. if you need customization you can contact me.

please specify the portrait templates I dont have the time to open every one

You can check my portofolio as well. I am available for customisation as well ( froztbyte80@gmail.com) :slight_smile:

bodyecho said

please specify the portrait templates I dont have the time to open every one

Hi bodyecho, most of my project is landscape… but if you want me to customize to be portrait you can contact me.

Do contact me if you need customization :slight_smile: