Name of panel box and is there a plugin that creates this in WP?

I am trying to create image boxes (like those in the picture) to sell my cooking classes and don’t know what these boxes are called, if there are plugins to create them (and their sub page), or how to find them.


Any help would be appreciated, thanks.