My work is rejected one by one. Please help with tips!

Hello everybody!
For earlier, I apologize for my English. I am a novice author and dream of working on this site, but my work is rejected, no matter how hard I try. I do not blame anyone, because I know that my work is not ideal. But I really need your advice guys!
Here is the last work
https://soundcloud.com/holy-manatee/epic-action-trailer/s-wG6kX
Thank you very much!

It’s pretty energic and rich! I like it! I would easily imagine this in a movie action scene but I think the problem is the mix unfortunately. It sounds pretty flat, muffled and messy. You need a better eq job to begin with (it sounds too narrow, not enough definition) . Try to make each element peak a bit more somewhere in the spectrum than the others.The master is way too much limited, it sound distorted and muffled. Use a similar reference mix/master to compare when you are working on the mix and master. Skill with these things come with practice and learning the art and physics behind.

You have nothing to change about the arrangement in my opinion but just work on the mix and master.

I hope it helps! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes, I agree, sound purity is my problem. I will work on equalization and compression. Thank you again.

1 Like