I recently joined Audio jungle and so far they have rejected all my tracks. I even remixed them and they have been rejected again. Any advice would be appreciated. Here are two of the rejected tracks.
Thanks in advance.
-The guitar samples are not of the best quality + they are sliced not quite right
-Instruments don’t always get into the rhythm of the track
-Synthesizers sound bad
-In the track there are a lot of different instruments (electric piano, synths, electro guitar) - all this creates a kind of confusion
-a lot of low frequencies in the mix
in my opinion sounds better than 1 track. There is not enough “punch” to the drums, the main melody requires revision (the melody itself and the sound of the synth)
I agree with everything.
well, first of all I totally I agree with @Lemonello…
I also would like to help a little bit… but it’s just my opinion.
- in 0:31 you leave the song with a weird silence… I probably would put in this place some reversed sound… electric piano?
- the synths from 0:48 sounds a little bit strange… maybe for a personal song this can be interesting, but I think that doesn’t fit to commercial purposes, at least most of them.
- agree with low frequencies… drums and bass are very low.
- I would change the lead instrument… decrease the gain and choose some other timbre.
- I found that the track ends abruptly… find some alternatives to build a logical end, reversed cymbal? final plash!.. don’t know… but this end sounds abrupt…
- you have good points: I think the guitar riffs is a good idea… you can enhance this (my opinion) giving to the piece a more stable (standard but variable) and nice rhythm from some more discreet drums.
Good luck with future approvals! you can do it!
Thank you very much for your opinions and suggestions.
I’ll definitely consider making some of them.
I’ll let you know how it went
It’s a great track and idea but it just needs to be reworked.Yes i agree with the comments. Maybe switch the instrumentation. Try maybe ukulele which is quite popular now and present the sound with more clarity. I think your ideas is good though.