My theory on why AJ rejected 2 corporate tracks. Feedback?

Hi, I’ve been rejected on those two corporate tracks. I have a theory behind those rejections, but I would really love some outer perspective from experienced users.

EASY LIFE

"This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard either, unfortunately."

ENJOY THE RIDE

"This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (samples/recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard, unfortunately."

I think those are rejected because…

1. They weren’t produced with studio monitors. Maybe i’m mixing without really listening the real deal. I’m currently saving money for buying some KRK monitors.
  2. The compositions doesn’t develop musically in an optimal way. Maybe they’re a bit repetitive.
  3. Maybe compression isn’t correct?
  4. I suck (?)

Thanks for listening guys!!!

I think it is the 2. point and probably also mastering. But the musics have potential.
If you mean by compression Bit rate than Audiojungle will give you soft rejection and inform you that the bit rate is wrong.
Keep working. Our musics are also rejected so we are dealing with the same problem.