My theme is rejected because of Quality standards

Hi,
I had designed a PSD mobile theme, but rejected because of quality standards.
Could you please review and let me know exactly what the mistake is?

You need to share a preview image of the file here

Sorry …Please find the images above.

To be fair it doesn’t look too bad to me.

Do you have images demoing all options like “other spec” and “Interior” etc?

I imagine making a desktop version to might help but appreciate its intended as mobile

Thanks for the feedback. I don’t have the images of Other spec and interior. We are developing themes only for MOBILE devices. So could you recommend how to proceed further from this point?

The reason behind my rejection was “After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Automobile-PSD Mobile theme’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.”

Could you please provide me the standards that needs to be followed for posting a theme in THEMEFOREST?

The reason behind my rejection was “After completing our review, we’ve determined that ‘Automobile-PSD Mobile theme’ isn’t at the quality standard needed to continue forward with the review process on ThemeForest. As the submission is too far off the standards we require, you’ll be unable to re-submit on this occasion.”

Could you please provide me the standards that needs to be followed for posting a theme in THEMEFOREST?

There are not rigid guidelines as every item will (in theory) be unique and have different needs to meet the premium benchmark.

In most categories there are some “must haves” in the case of PSD there’s these https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822200-PSD-Templates-Submission-Requirements but the file need to meet individual standards too.

One of the biggest ones for PSDs is that the design needs to be pixel perfect and there needs to be “premium value” i.e. Would someone want to code the design up.

In your case (it’s possible the reviewer is not sure about licensing on those car images esp Renault ones) but as you said you don’t have the assets to demonstrate core features e.g. The interior comparison etc. Which will make it feel incomplete and unfinished.

I’m not a reviewer but I would guess that this has a lot to do with the rejection.

Hi,
I re-posted my theme with the mentioned guidelines and still my theme got rejected.
Please find the images below