My TheGem theme purchase code reached max activation

Hi,

I am using TheGem for almost 8 Months. But today I get this message while activating the Blocks Plugin

You have exceeded the max. number of activations

Why is that?

I am using it only on my domain jawadamin.com

Kindly let me know what’s the issue?

Hi

I’ll be happy to clear this for you.

You will not be able to use the theme purchase code for theme bundle plugin license registration. theme purchase code will work only for theme license registration.

Theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages.

You can check this Help article:

Thanks

But I am facing the issue in activating theme.
I activated it before and it worked fine, I have imported theme demo data, then somehow removed the purchased code. For updating the theme I used the code again and it gave me error that you have exceeded max number of activation. I don’t know why is this happening. Please sort this issue.
I have emailed the theme author but received no response.

(images removed for privacy)

you purchase code is unique and can be used only for one end product. as you removed the code but not deregister the theme license. you have to contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

I am using my theme code on only one domain http://jawadamin.com/point2point
Also, there is no option to deregiser the theme license in theme options,
Secondly, the theme support requires support license to help, I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS THAT

@codexthemes

you can use the comments option to let the author @CodexThemes know. Author will assist you: