My template rejected, help me,please

print

My trifold brochure has been rejected.
Could someone give me some advices?

Thank you

With respect, this is way off the standard in terms of design basics.

• Typography (hierarchy, font choice, spacing etc.) is just wrong
  • Alignment and spacing between sections are all over the place
  • The design lacks premium execution and consistency

I’d strongly suggest looking at top selling items in particular their attention to detail and refinement

hi indeed, the first thing of a variety of reasons for this item to be hard rejected was typo. Indeed , unlike a lot of other guys who are lacking selecting some a bit original fonts and combine them, u did, but the problem is that this is simply not working, that u did not manage to generate an harmony in the combinations. The main manuscript typo u used is not matching with the rounded one u have selected for titles and the problem is that this is not only impacting the way your item looks, but as well the way that hierarchy is being generated …

i also suggest that for services and prices, u use something that is more readable, this is the very heart of what people are looking for after all, so , after personal information, name, activity and a few other thins, this is just what is the most important of all …

combinations of colors is clearly not a good idea, u should inspire of two things. The value that colors are usually being associated with and the “industry standards” as each corporation have their own color codes, somehow some way referring to values of colors by the way …

also try analyze things, this is not a good idea to have sort of a triangle pointing at a very squared block of text (which is not completely justified by the way , as your block should be aligned in both sides …). This is a bit like u were trying to put a circle into a square (u know like with baby toys ) …

in addition, , sorry to say just this, despite i see the effort of originality that u tried to do as regard to the lay out, the global document is still rather flat graphic design wise and it takes u to push the envelope so that the whole thing looks more impressive visually and that both reviewers feel like accepting and then buyers want to buy … at this stage, let’s face it, most of resellers would ask themselves if it would be worth the drive buying this one rather than taking a little time and doing by themselves …

i think that your blocks are too clearly blocks and that u need to find ways to have transitions between elements so that they do not look like being pasted right next to each other indeed

moreover, u have a major issue with contrast in some cases, as u are violating one of design’s basic principles. U need to contrast between texts and background so that the texts are readable, spring out at least a bit and so on …

the font u used for your presentation is not more efficient either and pls keep in mind that all details matter actually …

Thank you…

u are welcome :slight_smile: