My Template needs to be improved. Need Feedback

My template was rejected on Theme Forest.
Link to a template: http://front.dizz.in.ua/Template/preview-page.html

I am interested in improving on such items:

READABILITY: Parts of your design are either difficult to read or have contrast issues. Please make sure all sections of your design have adequate contrast and all text is easily readable on all devices.

SCROLLING ANIMATIONS: The scrolling animations are currently overused. Animation is a tool that should be used sparingly to help enforce the concept of your design. Please consider where you are using animations and their purpose.

TYPOGRAPHIC HIERARCHY: The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work.

VISUAL HIERARCHY: The visual hierarchy of this item requires additional work. Focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.

SPACING AND ALIGNMENT: There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section.

P.S: I would like to hear your comments and help on all counts , thanks

The template is nice. According to me please use animations to hightlight the section not everywhere required. Try to improve typography you can try some another fonts. Overall the template is worth.

Thanks,
Theme Curator