My submission to ThemeForest has been rejected

Hello you all,

My submission to ThemeForest has been rejected and the reason is:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Lelux - Personal Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

Here the template link https://lelux-template.now.sh/

Can anyone check the template and help my to understand what my must improve ?

Thank you

Hi,

I have saw your item you have improve your item design quality.
Study and research about themeforest newest approved item quality & design then try hope your item will be approved.

Thanks!

1 Like

With respect this is a long way from the standards

• navigation doesn’t work

• General design could be modernised

• basics with typography and spacing all need work

• if you are going to have buttons to products, more detail etc. then these should go somewhere/do something

• lacks premium features and functionality

• no proper footer/end to the site so feels a bit like sections just shovelled together

2 Likes

Hi,

Thank you for your reply, I am working on the template and then I will share the link with you and see what you think about it.

Hi @ozkanozsert

You design need improve quality item as professional will approved, but you design is basic bad typography, colors, not working navigation, etc etc

But you need study more themeforest before submit item.

Regards.

Hello,
Actually you don’t understand the market Design. Please compare your product with the newest items approved in the marketplace then you itself reject your own item. I hope you will understand the market trends.

I can tell you a simple way to get accept is that your product should beat the newest product approved in the marketplace in terms of design.

Themeforest requires the design not your coding. if you fail in terms of design They will hard reject you. if you fail in the terms of coding they will soft reject you

I hope you will understand the marketplace :+1::+1::+1:

If you find this thread useful please mark this as solution :blush:

Kind Regards
Ahshan