My submission for a logo failed but with no answers!!

I submitted my first logo template last week and its has just been rejected with the following text.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “The Royal - Logo Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

The problem I have is that I didn’t give any advice on why it got rejected, I have attached the logo here so you can see.

Can anyone help me shed some little on this?

hi this is really a quality item in my view , u have a major problem with it , though … u have , at this stage, no tagline and no space to insert it actually …

Well i re made the logo and it still didn’t get accepted. I give up, I guess its just not good enough.

no buddy … i have seen so very much worst lol this is the bottom line, but here maybe they consider the marketability and fail to see some real potential for this one , i do not know , what i would advise u is just to find other places where u can sell this one , it may work very well. The good thing is that there are a good deal of places where u can sell logos indeed

Thanks, where else is good to sell stuff?

u cannot type this here lol the system is preventing it lol but if u ask me there is no equivalent to here but for logos u can find many places

**[quote=“tmdesignsuk, post:1, topic:237804, full:true”]
I submitted my first logo template last week and its has just been rejected with the following text.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “The Royal - Logo Template” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

The problem I have is that I didn’t give any advice on why it got rejected, I have attached the logo here so you can see.

Can anyone help me shed some little on this?
[/quote]

I think that the ENVATO should provide the designers with a clear framework that includes the principles and regulations of the company.