My Song was rejected - But it's been used on TV

Hey Guys,

So I’m a little confused as to why this song (linked) was rejected, as it’s been used on Nick Jr for an international ad (after passing all their quality checks), and to me, it sounds perfectly fine.

If anyone thinks they know why it was rejected and how I can avoid this in the future, please let me know!

Thanks for reading and helping!

-Peter

It sounds great to me. No idea why it was rejected …

Very usable track

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Hopefully I’ll find out why soon enough!

1 Like

I’d say it’s the lead synth. It’s a bit too loud. The track is also a bit bottom heavy imo.

3 Likes

It sounds really wonderful. I wonder why it was removed. Great song dear

1 Like

Hey Peter, cool track. I think what might of clashed with the reviewer is the synth not blending with the rest of the track, maybe dropping the volume on it might work cause it sticks out to my ears. But the intro until that synth kicks in is awesome. The other thing that clashed to my ears was when the guitar changes or morphs into the ending at 0:26. Sounds like it was off time or something.

2 Likes

your track sounds fine to me. maybe the reviewer who rejected your track was having a bad day lol

1 Like

Cheers for the feedback mate!

1 Like

Thanks for the help! Yeah for that bit at the end, the song drops from 4/4 to 2/4 for one bar, which was to fit the original ad it was made for, which I suppose might potentially sound jarring without any video to go with it. Thanks again!

1 Like