My set of 1600 icons has been rejected. Help please understand why?

Hello!
My set of 1600 icons has been rejected. Help please understand why?
Thank you in advance!

This set of icons covers a large number of topics, such as SEO & SMM, UX / UI (user experience / user interface), mobile apps, branding, print designs, websites, promotional materials, infographics, illustrations and many others. Developed for the designers of creative agencies, this set is perfect for use in presentations, analytical reports and many other types of work!
AI, EPS, SVG, PNG icons of 10 basic sizes.

Icons look really good, I can’t image why they rejected it. I am not sure that there are any sets so big on Envato right now. Really, really strange decision from reviewers. Did you get any reason for rejection?

Thanks for the kind words.
This is the reviewer’s response (this is a “hard reject”):

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “AGATE 1600+ vector icons” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item (…)

There are too may icons on the market. your icons are a little bit outdated. Maybe they want a set of icons based on the new standards

I understand your argument.
But there are facts.
Example # 1. This set of icons is made in an already outdated style and this set is a bestseller for a long time and now:
(Removed by mod)

Example # 2. This set of icons is made in a style similar to the style of my icons and this set is a bestseller for a long time and now:
(Removed by mod)

My icon set includes more categories than in the examples # 1, # 2 above.
My icon set is made very qualitatively and in full accordance with the technical guide specified by the Envato market.

Question:
Why does not the Envato market want a little to earn by selling my icons?

I don’t think there is a great deal wrong with your set BUT both those items you give as examples are from 2012 or 2013 - they are big sellers because they are more established but the expectation and importantly the demand for similar designs to 5 years ago have changed.

Maybe the problem is the similarity of some icons already existing on envato. Or it’s a problem from a designer angle, icons are very unclear as small and text on some icons is not legible. Maybe I’m wrong.