My sale this year

At the beginning of this year I have about 200+ footage in Videohive portfolio, the sale have been around 80+. Throughout this year, I have been continuously uploading new footage to my portfolio and right now I have 400+ clips yet my sales is still at a constant 80+… Is there’s something I’m missing? And this month its seem like I’m not going to reach 80 sales at all…

WOULD ENVATO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SWITCH ON THE SALE BUTTON…!!!

For me it seems like no matter what external marketing I do I will only sell 1 item per day no more no less, I don’t understand it.

Its seem like no matter how many work I add to my portfolio, I don’t get any increase in sales at all its like they set a sales/month limit…

I feel as though the sales are very weird also

:wink: “Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!” (Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll)

Yeah man and you can run four times as fast but still wouldn’t get far if they won’t let you out of the cage…

what i can tell you buddy is that if u did not upload as much as u are doing, your sales would be down the usual amount … the fact of the matter is that authors and submissions are continuously growing and unless u upload very often, then, this is not hard to understand , u just do not sell anything …

mb reason is that your items are lil bit specific?