My rock track was rejected, why?

Greetings to colleagues. Just yesterday, my track was rejected, I posted it in the Lite Rock section. The quality, it seems to me, is quite good, but the track was not accepted, maybe the problem is in the arrangement, I don’t understand. Please help, I will be very grateful, I will accept any criticism.

Hello motionFrost!

I do think the track is good. However some high frequencies are kinda popping out too much (specially on the drums)
You can notice specially at 2:02 how harsh that sweep part sounds.
I am not sure about the arrangement, it does not sound bad imo.
I believe based on a few listens it’s a quality problem and not the arrangement.

I hope that helped a little. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! you helped, pointed out things that I did not immediately notice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! The beginning is a bit long, from 0: 20 to 1: 20 only the drums change, it’s not interesting! I think a light tune will fix this. Music should involve a step behind a step. The static sound of a high string throughout the entire composition, I think it’s not quite right. The music is great, but not developed. The quality is good, there are tracks on Audiojungle that have a lower quality… This is only my opinion! Good luck!

1 Like

Thank you very much, I will consider for the future!

1 Like