My reviews keep on getting deleted

My reviews keep on getting deleted. So a theme author has not updated the theme for a very long time. The latest Wordrpess 5.5 update deprecated the theme and is breaking sites of customers. So I gave a review and it keep getting deleted. I submit the review, it gets live, then after a few days, it gets deleted. People are still purchasing the theme and breaking their sites and are being scammed in a way.
Is there something Evanto can do about it?
Here:

Reviews can only be removed by envato themselves.

It’s impossible to comment without seeing what was said but this is a 5 star theme, and @codetipi are a highly respected power elite who continues to reply to comments years after it was released, so it seems unlikely that it is that bad.

If the reviews are like your comments below then I could understand why envato choose to remove them.

"15Zine is not gonna update". How do you know that. did they tell you they were not going to? Seems odd that they have updated to 5.4, but wouldn’t address 5.5.?

"We have waited for this theme update forever". Given 5.5 only came out 2 weeks ago, it’s hardly forever.

Are you sure that the site breaking is not related to other plugins, hosting PHP, or likely causes?

1 Like

There are multiple replies by the author that make it very clear that they are testing an updated version - so once again - your comments/reviews may have been removed for being factually inaccurate

1 Like

It’s impossible to comment without seeing what was said but this is a 5 star theme.
Wow, 5 stars? Say who? You? Who haven’t tested the theme ever. Also, I am not entitled to a review of the theme?
Then why give a review section at all? Just review all the theme yourself, if you will.

Why delete review? It doesn’t make sense. It is a perfectly acceptable review. I bought the theme several years ago and haven’t seen any update ever since. The theme code is deprecated and absolutely bad for SEO and gives errors in Google search consoles. I have tested it and left it several years ago. Waiting for the review

Given 5.5 only came out 2 weeks ago, it’s hardly forever.

If you could just look at the changelog of the theme, you would know.

Are you sure that the site breaking is not related to other plugins, hosting PHP, or likely causes?

Yes, it’s just deprecated code.