My real estate flyer bundle has been rejected

Hello there! Hope you are keeping well. I have submitted two Real Estate flyers this month. Both has been approved. But when I put them as a bundle template, both has been rejected. What could be the reason? Please help @n2n44 and other experts.

Links are given below

[links removed]

1 Like

I don’t know much about bundles here on GR. I have only 2 bundles approved and doesn’t work so well over time. In my opinion there is a lack of flexibility. On other platforms authors have full freedom to create how many bundles they want. Also if you are stuck on exclusivity you cannot create bundles on other marketplaces.

Yes brother, i can’t submit them on other marketplaces. Cs my account is an exclusive account here. Thanks for your opinion brother

I quit the exclusivity long time ago. On long term, in my opinion, it is better to sell on multiple marketplaces.

1 Like

I am thinking so brother. I will try after enrich my portfolio as I am new at design. Glad to meet u. You are so generous

hi buddy , i am sorry i could not check any faster , where is the link pls? to looks like u removed it …

1 Like

hi my friend, well this is a point of view but honestly what u fail to mention is that this is depending greatly on what u sell … if the guy sells flyers, other websites are complete jokes and non exclusivity is just synonymous with him losing money for nothing … (apart if he owns his own website and advertises properly so that the concerned websites works properly indeed)

1 Like

Hi brother, i didn’t removed it. Perhaps, admin doesn’t allow sharing link.

You may check these previews😊

hi so pls send me in private message i will try to help u :slight_smile:

1 Like

That would be great. Brother I have sent text :blush:

hi buddy i think that this is pretty fair indeed but i am not sure that the real reason is a technical one anyway … i mean did u get these two approved beforehand before u make a bundle out of it? because as for i know , it looks like that they do not accept bundles unless u select already approved items in the first place and even if u do this is not 100% guarantied that u can make it all the same as they may consider that the standards have raised and that the items are not really abiding by current standards so that they reject the bundle all the same … . Now, lets deal with flyers individually about the things that maybe said about them.

modern home

i see a few things to say, some major ones, some which are secondary so to speak … One of the main issues is that the big title and the subtitles do not match particularly well typo wise if u ask me and this is making the hierarchy look more confused because to this. In addition, u have a few hierarchy -oriented problems like “for sale”. This could be considered as a “call for action” button if it were on the web, why i try to explain here is that this is supposed to be given a true attention and exposure and that this element should be particularly outstanding , while, with yours, at the moment, this is too small, too flat , too unobtrusive. Same goes with the price look, if u sell a good, the price of it is not a small deal, a real estate company will be expecting to value this type of information. I also believe that the upper edge (top right edge) is too thin, as the thing is meant to be trimmed and there will be nothing left of it once this is done. There is a small issue of spacing with the bar of icon in the lower part of the flyer and the positioning of it and of the calendar and number is not optimized either, besides, in a perfect environment both should be aligned vertically indeed. There is also a major mistake as the flyer has left no space for introducing a logo , name , in short a brand and i guess u can identify that the goal of a real estate company is to have people remembering them , to get noticed and increase fame, what is difficult in such a context indeed …

elegant home

for this one there are different things to say … the fact of the matter is that one of the major mistakes is that there is a lack of contrast for some texts which bring additional trouble to the table in terms of readability and hierarchy , not to mention that not only the color is not the right one for the logo to pop out, but this is not properly placed according to the z-shape reading process (in other words the way the eyes sweep across the flyer …) and the related focus points … the same criticism can apply for “for sale” as for the first flyer, pls see above. Same goes for the price indeed, this is a major / important element that must be valued , what is not done at this stage. I also consider that u put yourself into trouble with this slanted shape going across the flyer has u could not manage to properly handle it and position block of texts efficiently and aesthetically enough in the end … The texts on the left are also too close from the edge and this is prevent them from being breathing enough, from having the proper attention and for the whole visual to look much more harmonious again

1 Like

They have been approved before that’s why i have created the bundle. Thanks a million brother. I checked the solution box :blush::two_hearts:.

1 Like

yes but as i told u indeed, sometimes they consider that standards have raised and reject all the same, good luck for next submissions anyway, buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes buddy indeed. We are lucky enough to have a great person like u. I took help several times from u. Thanks again buddy. Wish u have great sales in forthcoming days❤️

1 Like

thank u very much for your very warm words, they mean much to me. Thanks for the wishes as well, indeed, i assume that sales will slow down again … 2020 has been a pretty bad year overall and there was no real “boom” for the holiday season but now that xmas is here sales will probably slow down again, unfortunately … good luck and keep on doing your best with this positive attitude, merry christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

I reckon so brother. :heart::heart::heart:Thanks for informing me brother :relaxed::blush:. Always best wishes for you​:heart::heart:

1 Like