Hi, my project got hard rejected.
It was a social media API using node.js and mongoDB, they didn’t tell me the reason, but they told me that you may help.
these were the features of it
- Email/Password Register/Login.
- Facebook/Google login.
- Token Auth using JWT.
- Uploading profile picture.
- Email verification.
- Building Chain of stories and adding photos to it.
- CRUD for Stories.
- Get Stories based on distance from you.
- Search by username, name, email, locaion and hashtag.
- Like/Unlike, Share/Unshare and CRUD for comments.
- Add Friend / Accept, Refuse / Remove Friend.
- Follow / Unfollow.
- Using the newest way of developing using node.js.
- Async and promises.
- Handling Errors to avoid app crashing.
- Authentication by verifing the token and restricts user if the token is not valid.
- Returning error with any error happens, so it's easier for you to check.
- Provide you with documentation on postman to help you work with the API
The code is well written and using async, promises. There isn’t a lot of similar things on codeCanyon. I thought it will be helpful, and I was gonna update it several times.