My Project is Continually Rejected

It´s a long wait. Isn´t it? I can´t wait for the answer haha!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m tired of waiting. really. It was the 6th day of this project. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Easy! It´s gonna have a good result. Just keep calm :+1::wink:

1 Like

I hope, dude. hopefully worth the wait.

1 Like

Yeah, of course!

1 Like

There´s an item approved named “Instagram Promo”…this is a generic name too. Don´t you think so?
Or maybe “Promo” is what makes the difference?

1 Like

yes a general name. I do not understand. Many project names “Instagram Stories”

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

are they stalling me? :thinking:

Relax…take it easy and wait :wink:

1 Like

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

hi bro
project published :smile: your name :smiley: :smile:

1 Like

Noooooo…really?? Now I´m definitely “names designer” too, and going to add it to my resume :joy:
Well, good for you!
Good Luck and great sales man! :+1:

1 Like

You should try it. find beautiful names :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

:+1::wink:

1 Like

hello my brother. Can I Get Your Idea?

Yes, of course!

1 Like

I did not make a Web presentation before.

I Need Ideas

You’re more experienced than me.

I guess I´m not more experienced than you. Let´s think about facts: you have 342 sales and I have 256. You have those sales with 10 items and I have my sales with 26 items, so you needed less items than me to get more sales than me. So “experience” is relative. We´re both authors, that´s for sure haha!
On the other hand, about your question, I´m not really a presentations designer, I can do presentations because I made some in the past but it´s not something that I like to do, just watch my portfolio and you´ll see what I mean. My humble advice, you can get the best ideas by watching web presentations from other authors and then make your own idea. I would do that if I had to make a presentation.

1 Like