My position.

The track has quiet drums. It doesn’t need to compare it with other track to understand .

1 Like

Which track are you refering to? I don’t get it.

all tracks that are not of sufficient quality for
of being in the store.

In your opinion, what is the ratio of bad quality/good quality tracks who reach the store daily?

The ratio doesn’t matter. The important thing is that they are.

@EvgenM How do you develop? What are you listening now? :wink: Is there any inspiration? What were the last songs you listened to?

3 Likes

Tell me how can this be inspired? :slight_smile:

Here … Listen to this … It inspires me more … “Trance Vocal” is my favorite genre in music … I do not know, but I like it. I always go in for sports with such music. :wink:

2 Likes

No, you have decided that others do not meet standards and that you do. You have decided that your items are of outstanding quality, and that if anyone rejects it then the system is abusing you. What’s the point of even having this conversation if you take your opinion as fact? As I said, this whole thread seems like megalomania, a belief that your account holds some severe importance that reviewers are actively rejecting your work based on your account alone, and not the quality and most importantly, saleability of your work.

Take a rest, this thread is 230 replies long, you could have done something much more productive in this time.

3 Likes

I’m in line, I can’t do anything productive until I see the result of a review of my work…

I’m asking you to stop talking about megalomania. According to your logic, those who are trying to defend their rights are people with delusions of grandeur.

The longer this goes on, the more you look like a hero in a tragicomedy:

You are running in circles with your ego. You make everyone else responsible for your lack of success. You throw big words around like “justice”, “fairness”, “insults” etc. You claim that the reviewers have somehow singled you out. You question their professionalism, because they will not let your music through to the waiting clients.

Meanwhile, your clients have spoken:

In your portfolio, you made two sales from your seven approved tracks.

Two sales.

That’s it, right there - your clients talking to you.

And, it’s pretty in line with the results you are getting from the reviewers.

You know what they say, if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck. If you could for once stop blaming the world for your shortcomings, it might open your eyes eventually and you would make some progress. But get that ego in check first.

4 Likes

To be fair I have only had 2 sales on my last 7 approved tracks.

1 Like

I didn’t ask the authors to arrange a debate in this thread.

So it shows that the reviewer does not know what will be sold. This contradicts the claims that reviewers know what customers need)

Or it could show that your items were borderline (for this market), but a reviewer decided to give them a chance…

But you said the reviewers were impartial. When gave me 80% hard rejected.

And what is not impartial in deciding to take a borderline item? Nothing I can think of.

A the end of the day, reviewers are simply humans who must take a final decision about an item. Since there’s no computerized algorithm to validate what is good or not/saleable or not, they have to follow some reviewing criteria and at one point, decide what to do. If you can’t cope with reviewers being humans, then maybe this business is simply not for you.

There’s truth.

Only a decision must be made on the basis of the rules adopted.
Above I gave a link to these rules

My helpful resources are empty…

May the logic fall on you like a gentle rain.

2 Likes

I try to give examples, evidence.