My position.

Common sense tells me that the behavior of the author in the forum in no way should influence the decision of the reviewer (even if he does hate me), but there are authors who are also thinking about it…

It just creates a vicious circle…

The rejected, angry comments on the forum, more bounce, more aggression from the author.

I think everyone should be less emotional but more logical.
Reviewers, I have one request: evaluate the work fairly, for all authors. The authors will be grateful.

May I ask a question?

@CleanMagicAudio and I, each have done a short analysis of one of your rejected tracks (whom the two of us found good, to some extent). :slight_smile:

We’re not official reviewers, of course, but have you found a few valid and fair points in those analysis?

Today I completed the track

No answer to my question?

Nice new track, though. :slight_smile:

I look up to the tracks that are in the store.
We can find bugs in the tracks, any author.

I aspire to the standards of Aj.

About your remarks. that wasn’t the reason for the rejection. But if that’s why I got the H. R. we need to delete half of AJ.

Still more emotional than logical and objective.

I thought you might have moved on a little bit.

Well, thank you for your answer and good luck.

You’ll have less rejections at some point in time.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you define that?

I’m not sure how to define that clearly, but here’s some food for thought:

• You might have an inability to see your shortcomings to their real proportions.

• And a paradoxical ability to see too many shortcomings in the works of others.

You have talent and good composition ideas; more than a beginner, rest assured.

But many artists have a hard time being objective about their own works. That’s why there’s a review system here in the first place. Is it perfect? You can be sure it’s not 100% so. But no other method would be either.

I think you’ve made the best choice today: completing a new track. :+1:

pffffff - pffff- pff- pffffffff. :slight_smile:

I’ll go, create a second account and will write to it exclusively corporate… :guitar::musical_keyboard::bell::clap::lips::drum:

I have an account that’s over seven years old, but I don’t even remember what it’s called.)

"I think everyone should be less emotional but more logical." - EvgenM

3 Likes
1 Like

I liked that track a lot! Right up my alley! But instead of waiting for change, be the change! :fist:

They already do.

2 Likes

Element, we’re waiting for an element.

Absolutely not.

I’ve submitted an item with same codebase (framework, call it whatever you like) as in an item by an elite author I’ve been working with.
Reviewers pointed me to some code issues that they always ignored in elite author’s items.

How would you explain this ? Without obvious “an issue is still an issue and has to be fixed” bias.

An issue is still an issue and has to be fixed, plain and simple. I have $2.5m in sales here, every single one of my themes has been soft rejected by the reviewers multiple times as standards are constantly evolving. I have been hard rejected over the years more times than you have and I know this: Standards change, reviewers miss things for one author that they might catch for others, it’s not personal, you don’t have a flag on your account saying “do not approve this author”, to believe so is bordering on megalomania.

5 Likes

I don’t know how things are in other sections of Envato.

But I see as reviewers Aj can take the music that does not meet (quality standards) - it suggests a biased attitude to individual authors.
It turns out that other authors can neglect the quality and get into the store, and for example I have to be perfect. That’s the whole point of my claim.
Earlier I saw people on the AJ forum, who also talked about this situation.

It’s not with the minority of lesser quality items who slip through the cracks of the review system that one need to compare his work, but with the majority of quality ones being approved.

I don’t think you should (compare) - it’s clear when you just listen to the track.
You do that to my music.)

What is clear?