My position.

I added 5 tracks the time difference of 5 to 10 minutes.

rejected tracks after 5 days created a gap. It turned out that 2 tracks today and 3 tracks in five days.

1 Like

Thanks, I tried to inspire the author of the topic! I really think he’s will go up (if he does not surrender)! I wanted to support him! We will not let him go (he tried, but could not yet)? True? :slight_smile: Let’s support him in a difficult moment! He needs it! :blush: Sometimes a word can give more than money! We will not drown the author for the truth! He expresses his opinion and this is normal. (Oh My God now there will be a storm of negativity in my address I’m waiting):rofl::rofl::rofl: Will it be negative? I’m in all weapons! I am ready to answer for my words!

1 Like

maybe you should consider to send tracks more separately… and only a single track in a time… and with a difference of two days each for example… I noticed some improvements in approvals doing this… :slight_smile:
It could be many reasons to get rejections sending lots of tracks in a very short time difference…
hope this can help

1 Like

I have offered my share of support in this thread already, but strangely, I wasn’t blessed with the same Evgen degree of “reciprocity without exception” than you. :wink:

About your fear of a storm of negativity: if you read my posts and short analysis earlier in this thread, I think you’ll find that the majority of them are more positive than negative. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was talking about the comments on the tracks.

I did not say that you do not support. I saw that you supported the author! By the way, you know how to find what you need the author, he needs recognition (a full member of the Envato . It is because of this that the created dilemma has been repaired.)the author is given hard rejections for 5 days (instead of 11,5 days). We all know what a storm of negativity it causes. But since really only the positives came from you (comments with information to help the author), I think that this is true. :slightly_smiling_face: But the author needs to understand the reasons for hard rejections, in order to close this topic!

I’m not sure I understand everything in this paragraph, but anyway, I’m off for a beer now. :beer:

You’ve made Evgen move a bit and listen a little, that’s something. See you later! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We’ll meet again, I also drank beer today! :sweat_smile::beer:

1 Like

I want one :slight_smile:

You want what? A beer? Ask Evgen if distributing virtual beers is allowed here, first.

I wouldn’t want to derail this fine thread already infested by Skid Row off-topicness. :wink:

1 Like

I just took a hard reject for what i feel is some of my best work recently… maybe I’ve been blacklisted to!

2 Likes

Possible! Like Evgen objectively thinks: rejections might be directly linked with forum behavior now! :wink:

Maybe I should take it easy with the virtual beers, light humour or uninvited tips & tricks on the forum. One is never too prudent. :smile:

1 Like

sorry :beer:

1 Like

Well then, why not: :beers:

Have a good time! :sunglasses:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

1 Like

I sure hope not. My forum behavior might be described as “abrasive”.:neutral_face:

Of course, probably not as abrasive as others. :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t worry, a medium degree of abrasiveness is a sign of good health! :smile:

1 Like

That’s for sure, there is no good and bad behavior, there is a discussion, and common sense! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a discussion. The thread starter has deserted now.

Maybe to work on new items? If so, common sense won. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:wink::wink::wink::sunglasses: