My position.

And what is not impartial in deciding to take a borderline item? Nothing I can think of.

A the end of the day, reviewers are simply humans who must take a final decision about an item. Since there’s no computerized algorithm to validate what is good or not/saleable or not, they have to follow some reviewing criteria and at one point, decide what to do. If you can’t cope with reviewers being humans, then maybe this business is simply not for you.

There’s truth.

Only a decision must be made on the basis of the rules adopted.
Above I gave a link to these rules

My helpful resources are empty…

May the logic fall on you like a gentle rain.

2 Likes

I try to give examples, evidence.

And there you have it; you’re equating having an item rejected on a private marketplace as an affront to your rights. That there’s a conspiracy against you for the reviewers to reject your items in favour of others items. That reviewers who are also authors seek to reject your items especially, in some kind of bid to boost their own sales.

These are not rational points, these are, unfortunately, the viewpoints of someone who believes they are bigger than a system, that the entire system is out to get them, and them specifically.

Tell me again how this is not a delusion of grandeur?

Instead, take some time, work on some new material, hey, if it gets rejected, your next piece will probably be better. Practice makes perfect, and we can never stop practicing.

2 Likes

You said that there are no" black lists", I advise you to also get acquainted with the topic about the methods of reviewers for Aj. they admit it themselves.

Summary

A Transparent Treatise of Inconsistency in AJ Review and Author Processes

I’ve read the post, seems to make clear points about inconsistency in human reviewing, I don’t see anything about black listing authors though, could you point me to that part?

Where it says about resending tracks that have been rejected. It clearly States that such authors are “marked”. I do not do (resend), but who prevents them to mark my account?

Re-submitting rejected items with no changes is against the terms and conditions of Envato Marketplaces as you’re wasting the reviewers time. Your account would be noted for behaviour like this as it is against the terms and conditions of the marketplace and is made very clear. Note that users have their accounts banned for this, along with a number of other behaviours that are against the terms and conditions.

Having an item rejected does not mean your account is marked, or that there’s a conspiracy against you, it means your item was not good enough, put simply.

If you can’t see that, or push through the disappointment of a rejection, then you need to do some self-reflection, as masking it with conspiracy theories instead does nothing to fix the issues within yourself.

To also cherry pick from the same article:

The people reviewing your tracks are ALL well-meaning and well intentioned, driven by a sense of responsibility toward the quality of the library and an honourable respect toward the community of authors. If anyone has any doubts about this, or feels there is any conflict of interest or personal vendetta, the fact of the matter is you don’t know each person on our team well enough, simply put.

1 Like

ou’re not singling out there.

Summary

Re-submitting rejected items with no changes is against the terms and conditions of Envato Marketplaces as you’re wasting the reviewers time. Your account would be noted for behaviour like this as it is against the terms and conditions of the marketplace and is made very clear. Note that users have their accounts banned for this, along with a number of other behaviours that are against the terms and conditions.

Having an item rejected does not mean your account is marked, or that there’s a conspiracy against you, it means your item was not good enough, put simply.

If you can’t see that, or push through the disappointment of a rejection, then you need to do some self-reflection, as masking it with conspiracy theories instead does nothing to fix the issues within yourself.
To also cherry pick from the same article:

Your reply does not make sense.

You said that there are no" black lists " your statement is refuted.
Thank you for your attention.

Oh yeah of course, behaviour that’s against terms and conditions causes accounts to be flagged and banned, what a strange world we live in hey!

Well if that’s the case, then it’s totally rational that the only reason your items are rejected is because the big bad reviewers have put a mark on you, they don’t want you dominating AudioJungle and earning Envato millions in sales!

/s

Sorry I tried to help you see sense so you could stop torturing yourself, indeed you’ve had far too much of my attention.

Quite probable.
When people run out of facts, they start to offend …

I am grateful for your advice. they’re really good, but not in my situation.

Quite right mate, quite right, such as dismissing someone with “Thank you for your attention” who has been trying to help you. At this point I can only assume you’re trolling or actually Alex Jones.

If you could go ahead and let me know what facts you have? Apart from a company flags and bans users for behaviour against its terms and conditions?

I thanked you for your time on me.

I realise you may not be a native english speaker, but that method of dismissal can come accross quite rude. Regardless you have me now, let me know what facts you have that make you believe your account is marked for reviewers not to accept your items.

Proof my music and my portfolio age 2 years . That’s enough to draw conclusions.

In my country - this, too, can be regarded as (the harsh).
But only when there is a conflict. We are having a discussion. If you think it’s a conflict, it’s best we don’t communicate.

Give me the facts you so heavily rely on. Your account being 2 years old means nothing.

1 Like

Now I’m going to “hack” the reviewer’s account to show you the facts.

I understand what facts you require (screenshots, testimony of witnesses and .etc) so I understand why you require the facts.

1 Like