My portfolio is disabled

Hi Valuable Envato Authors,

I hopefully you will be fine and all good.
why and what happens this - Your portfolio is currently disabled and your items are not available for sale. For more information, please visit our Uploading FAQs article.

You currently cannot submit updates, as your portfolio is disabled. Please contact Author Support

place can you help me fix this :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Warmest Regards.
DezignKing

1 Like

Hello:

You can submit a ticket support for active your portfolio.

1 Like

Hi, I hope you have not done I’d verification.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi @JeriTeam

Thanks for the reply me. but how to β€˜β€™ submit a ticket β€˜β€™ ? :sweat:

Hi @romlam

Thanks for the reply me. if you don’t maid can you help me how to do that? im looking my profile >settings Verification tab, but still i can’t find. can you help me :pray:

If you are required to verify your identity with Envato, you will be sent instructions to enable you to log in to Envato Verify. Also you can check at https://verify.envato.com/ to continue the ID verification process.

If you didn’t receive the instructions email and want to verify then you can open a support ticket at Envato Author support.

Thanks

1 Like

Dear @mgscoder

I hope you doing well and All good.
Thank you very much for help me. I revived an email, and i try out many time mobile and web both. but i can’t finish this step.

for verification not opening my camera :slightly_frowning_face:

Thank you

what browser are you trying to continue the process?

1 Like

Hi @mgscoder

I’m using in web Firefox and MS Edge. and in mobile Chrome and Safari.

actually i much appreciate your support and you are so kind :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Please make sure you have your web camera ready. In web you can try with FF, Chrome. But definitely you have to make sure your webcam is working fine.

How do I Verify my ID using a Mobile?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @mgscoder

now i submitted my verification. Thank you very much for the your support. :pray: :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @mgscoder

Now my profile work Thank you very much @mgscoder You are so kind :pray:
and Thank you too @JeriTeam @SPRUKO @romlam :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes