My php plugin has been rejected

Hello friends, how are you, I have the following problem.

first comment that I bought the OVOO script at the request of a client who wanted to install it and add some functionalities, which were added and he was satisfied.

That said, I mean my problem, to the OVOO script, I add 3 new forms, through which it is possible to integrate OVOO with the download managers 1Ficher and UPTOBOX.

In addition to the integration forms, hemodified parts of the original OVOO code so that when playing the multimedia content, use the api provided by these platforms and thus obtain the temporary links and the content can be viewed.

With these modifications I uploaded my script, only the modified parts, not the complete OVOO project, including the new files that I have created for this purpose, but I have received the following response from envato:

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of "Fibox - module for OVOO" and unfortunately we found it isn't at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won't be able to re-submit this item again.

apparently I have done something wrong, the issue is ne that I have no way of knowing what and this is the second time I try to upload a project.

I would greatly appreciate your help.

this is the demo link: demo

user: joseg709@gmail.com
password: 123456

Thank you very much in advance for your attention, I hope you can help me since I have two more projects that I must upload and it is a bit frustrating not knowing where the problem is.

Greetings.