My Photography Flyer Please help me, Why this flyer rejected ?

Why this flyer rejected ?

We have completed our review of “Photography Flyer” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

hi there are a collection of things to improve indeed. First of all i understand that u tried to bring some sort f perspective effect to the table but indeed, pictures look much more distorted than any other thing at this stage. U do not have so much text and the thing is that they are either misplaced like he footer ones (according to the space available) or they are hardly popping out or readable like the categories … u have a misbalance between the upper part being crammed and a big white space in the footer and this is breaking the harmony of what u had done. the logo is not positioned well either as this is too stuck with the shape under , when u should give it some space and make sure that this is clearly identified, popping out and “breathing”. The way the main title is placed is not suitable either in terms of making sense and also when it comes to alignement. Let me remind u that alignment is a basic design principle and that this is thus hurting what u have created. maybe bringing a touch of originality in terms of typo would be welcome and more variations and font combinations, as well