My package for selling is rejected

Dear all,

I just uploaded a package for selling. But it be rejected now. No reason to give to me. I don’t know how to fix it. The Email told me come here to ask support. How i can do? Please help.

Thanks,

Share your demo here

Dear Envato,

Thanks for your email. This is links:

https://flyfy.net

You can open web in your browser of one device like laptop or mobile device. This will have ROME CODE.

In other Android app, you download Android App then add Rome code. Then you can search Youtube videos, then add/remove videos to this room.

My package for sale include:

• One website source. This website is using opencart 3.x. Website contain a video player to listen event add/remove videos from Android app.
  • One server source. This source is written by Nodejs using SocketIo. Listen event add/remove video from android app then send to website.
  • One Android source. Android app for searching and add videos to website player

Thanks,

I get the techncial cleverness but the demo execution is quite painful and this will be considered as well as the technical side of things. If you tidy that up then it will significantly help

Dear Envato,

I will explain detail. My idea like a karaoke room. You want to join a room, you need a room code. My idea just want to play video one by one which don’t need to stop for searching. This will be useful for Karaoke with youtube. Let’s imagine if we use Youtube app. You are singing a song in this device. Your friends must wait until you finished.

To check the demo, you need more than one device.

1/ One device is a place to get videos from other devices. This device must access link https://flyfy.net and provide room code which you see for other devices. This device to play videos.

2/ Other Android devices will download Android app. Install and open. You will see the field for inputting room code from device one. Then search video title you want. You will see button to add video below every video in the list.

Thanks,

I do get the cocnept but even the single device appearance/design/view (from a deskptop) is not good regarldess of what it does techncially and would be ground for rejection

Dear Envato,

You mean my package is rejected b/c the view/design is not beautiful, right Sir?

I can give you the rejected Email content here:

[

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Opencart 3.x, NodeJs SocketIO, Android App - View Youtube Videos like Kraoke room” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements.

]

Thanks,

That’s a generic hard rejection when the reviewer feels there is too much to feed back on.

I can’t comment properly on the code but the design is definitely not up to the standard so there’s no guarantee the reviewer would even have looked beyond that

Dear Envato,

Got it. So, any suggestions for me Sir?

Thanks,

Dear Team,

This is my demo link for my items i intent to sell:
“[Customize 3d Bookshelves]”

But it’s rejected. Can you give me some suggestions? I got hard rejection. I know you don’t have time. But can you check it.

Thanks,