My Online Exam system hard rejected. Why?

Hi everyone I have 1 item on CodeCanyon already. But I wanted to share my new released item PhpScript to CodeCanyon. It is Online Exam system which all requirements fixed already.
Demo video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juPZDv6W6ss
Demo website link: demo-exam.trendaz.net
It has a lot of unique features which it is not available on other products.
Please tell me how can I re-share this item whihout got reject?

1 Like

Hello,
Tell me, which message did you get exactly from the review team ?

2 Likes

I have screenshoted email from review team:

1 Like

I see brother, i took a look on your project now, it’s great and i know that you gave it a lot of time and hard work!
But in the other hand, you have to pay attention to details, exactly in frontend (design).
It may be perfect in backend side, but the frontend side still needs more retouching, for example in attached screenshot below the form title and the input label are written with the same font size which is inacceptable because the title should be bigger than the other elements (this is just an exemple) and don’t forget that the team of envato pay attention to this details more than the backend side.
I recommend you to work again on your project and give it time and read also about quality required in envato to be accepted and respect them, then re-submit the project with another name!
I wish you good luck!
FireShot Capture 216 - Exam - demo-exam.trendaz.net

2 Likes

This problem often occurs for Phpscripts. Hope you can solve it bro.

1 Like

Thank you bro I will try this

How does it prevent people from searching for the answer on Google! If it can’t do that, it’s of no use.